5 useful things I learned at Blog Fest:
- Miriam Gonzalez Durantez and Caitlin Moran are fabulous change makers (and fun).
- Always give people the benefit of the doubt (I’m thinking Liz Jones).
- Never judge people by their tag i.e. parent bloggers. (I’m thinking Liz Jones)
- Darren and Carrie from Digital Bungalow have lots of cool things to say about photography.
- Always complete the Alternative Text Caption for visually impaired. It is so important.
Thanks Sara at Mumsnet. It was a great day and I particularly liked the British Cheese Board at the end with Simone from Bottom of the Ironing Basket
Thanks to: Google, Nintendo, British Cheese Board, Bonne Maman, and Jenny Lawson AKA The Bloggess for making me laugh.